Music festivals are an absolute must for music lovers, and there’s no sense in missing out on the amazing lineups these festivals give the attendees. Music festivals are a great way to experience new cultures and to see some of the world’s most amazing sights. Every year, thousands of people travel around the world to attend these incredible concerts, so if you’re looking for a new location-based travel idea, this article might just be able to help you make some plans!
Here are 10 countries with amazing music festivals:
- Mexico – There are a ton of great music festivals in Mexico, such as the Corona Capital Music Festival and the Vive Latino Music Festival.
- Brazil – Brazil is home to some of the best music festivals in the world, such as Rock in Rio and Lollapalooza Brazil.
- Germany – Germany is known for its incredible electronic music festivals, such as Berlin Music Week and the Melt! Festival.
- Sweden – Sweden is home to some of the biggest music festivals in Europe, such as the Stockholm Music & Arts Festival and Bravalla Festivalen.
- France – France has a long history of amazing music festivals, such as the Rock en Seine festival and the Lyon Hip-Hop Festival.
- Italy – Italy is home to some incredible music festivals, such as the Boomtown Fair Italy and Villa Ada World Music Festival.
- Japan – Japan is home to some of the biggest music festivals in the world, such as Fuji Rock Festival and Summer Sonic.
- Spain – Spain has a few of the biggest music festivals in the world, such as the Benicassim Festival and Catalonia’s Primavera Sound Festival.
- India – India is home to one of the most bio-diverse regions on earth, which features incredible wildlife as well as a rich musical history that propels live dance music events each year.
- Turkey – Turkey is home to several ancient cultures within its borders, each with its own vibrant culture to expose through its live electronic music performances.
- Great Britain – Great Britain hosts more festivals than any other country in Europe, including Glastonbury Music Festival and Reading & Leeds
We can not get away without mentioning Coachella, the king of Music Festivals
Coachella is one of the biggest and most popular music festivals in the world, and it takes place in California every year. If you love music festivals, then this is definitely a place you need to visit at least once in your life. There are dozens of different stages and areas to explore, and the lineup always features some of the biggest names in music. Even if you’re not a huge fan of festivals, Coachella is still an incredible experience that you won’t want to miss.
As we conclude our exploration of the world’s best music festivals, remember to keep an open mind and be willing to experiment. Trying new things is what makes life interesting, after all. And who knows? Maybe you’ll discover a new favourite festival in an unexpected place.