Acne mainly affects the face, forehead, chest and upper back. There are a number of factors that contribute to acne, including the following: Genetics, Hormone levels fluctuate, stress, high humidity. This problem is also often caused by using oily skin or greasy personal care products (Beauty Tips). The heat wave is increasing day by day. As the temperature rises, so do the diseases inside and outside the body. Due to the unbearable heat and humidity in the evening and wind at night, the body also comes across many complaints of acne and body acne. Excessive heat from the sun deprives the skin of all its natural glow, leaving the skin oily and tan. Sunlight not only makes the skin tense but also causes problems like acne, cracked skin – wrinkles and blemishes.
Acne is one of the most common skin conditions. Acne mainly affects the face, forehead, chest and upper back. There are a number of factors that contribute to acne, including the following: Genetics, fluctuations in hormone levels, stress, high humidity. This problem can also be caused by using oily or greasy personal care products. How does body acne occur? The exposed part of the hair follicles is filled with oil and dead skin cells (dead cells) and blocked. It causes acne. If the clogged pores become infected with bacteria, they form pimples and a small red bump with pus on top. There are five types of acne. Including whiteheads, blackheads, pustules, fungal pimples, nodules. Heat increases the production of oil in the body, can bring out sweat and clogged pores.
All of this makes acne worse. Acne can be controlled with just a few changes in the daily care of your skin.
1. Change your soap, adopt soap to protect against acne. body wash is an important factor for skin and skin problems. So first of all you need to adopt a soap or body wash that protects against acne. There are many varieties available in the market and also in the local chemist’s shop. However, be aware that the product contains ingredients such as salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide.
2. Add Astringents to Your Skincare Regime – Astringents are a great way to remove excess oil from the upper layers of the skin, making your skin matte. Add astringent to your skin care system in the scorching heat of the sun, which will give relief.
3. Don’t touch the pimples – Avoid pimples as much as possible. Also, prevent acne scars from spreading on the face or anywhere else on the body and if it happens on its own, wash it off thoroughly. Be careful not to get infected elsewhere.
4. Take a shower after sweating- Sweating can irritate acne and breakouts so take a shower immediately after a workout or anytime you sweat.
5. Use good sunscreen- Whether you are indoors or out, it is very important to apply sunscreen on the body, your body is exposed to direct sun so applying sunscreen on the body will prevent acne.
6. Eat a balanced diet and get enough sleep – It is very important for you to have a balanced and healthy diet, this season you should eat greens and seasonal fruits. If your body is healthy on the inside, you will also look healthy on the outside. It is important to get at least 7-8 hours of sleep a night to keep the body healthy.